Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seisblogogy

Though the Mediocre Los Angeles Earthquake of 2008 occurred more than five hours prior to this posting, it has maintained its place as the top national news story of the day and I've just discovered that because I live in the affected area I was supposed to blog about it. Better late than never, here's Metroville's knockout first-person account:

When it happened, I was standing in a child's bedroom in a house that my wife and I are considering purchasing. The ground was all shaky and then the ceiling was all shaky and we were like, "Whoa, was that an earthquake?" and we couldn't get cell phone service and it turned out that it was, in fact, an earthquake. We still might buy that house, especially since it didn't fall apart during the earthquake.

KA-POW! Eyewitness blogging that affects your world, in real time*!


*plus or minus five hours

1 comment:

madame donna said...

The biggest reason for purchasing our house was that it was built in 1938 and is still standing after an undetermined number of earthquakes, tremblors and aftershocks. Go for it.